Friday, February 4, 2011

china town




(dress - cream on crown, shoes - zu from ages ago, ribbon in my hair - forgot to take it out after school...)
hey guys, been busy with my first week of school! but in between was chinese new year. went out for dinner with the whole family: aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents - the whole shebang. originally was wearing a black dress, but was told it was bad luck and that i should wear red. so this is the closest thing to red that i own, a kind of weird red/white/green paisley semi-sheer vintage dress. the sheerness and length did not impress my mum. got some money in my lucky red pockets woohoo, saving up for more clothes....happy chinese new year!

ps. the shop will be up soon, get excited.

pps. my super talented friend drew some amazing portraits of one of my favourite ever models, will take photos and show you guys soon! they are so good ahhhh!

1 comment: