Saturday, April 23, 2011

lita







after what seems like months of waiting and weekly phone calls to enquire as to whether new stock has arrived, the litas are now mine !!!!!!! yes i realise everyone girl and their mum on the blogosphere owns a pair, but that doesn't detract from their amazingness in my eyes. from the thick wooden heel to the luscious taupe suede-covered stripper platform, i'm in love. plus, they are surprisingly really comfortable! i wore them vacuuming. that's how much i am addicted. i now dwarf my dad, who is a tiny 168cm (love ya dad).


i was literally so restless this morning, i got up at 7:30 and paced, waiting for my parents to get ready and was in Bondi at the doors of Tuchuzy at 9:00am on the dot, right when they open.

Obsessive? A little. but oh so worth it.

5 comments:

  1. definitely worth waiting for, they look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude how good do they look on you! I love that colour so much more then the black which majority of bloggers seem to have, and they look all suede-y and amazing ahhhh.. you better be having a fun eatser break babes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous. i have the black but i reallyyyy love those taupe ones. x


    p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them. And you are really rocking them!

    ReplyDelete