Saturday, November 5, 2011

purchases





handmade jewellery that i bought in china, which i am so obsessed with right now. the necklace was made by the local tribeswomen of a particular province we went to and reminds me of the proenza schouler rope jewellery. the cuffs are reminiscent of erin's lowluv and i pretty much shall be wearing all of these non-stop. the middle one has all the animals of the chinese zodiac and is very, very cool and the one on top, does anyone know what the symbols mean?

5 comments:

  1. those cuffs are really nice.

    eclecticfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!
    love the jewelry!!!


    I really like your blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete