Tuesday, March 13, 2012

(Bassike Tshirt, borrowed skirt, steve madden wedges, sportsgirl rings)


Quick update from this past weekend - finally went out and revived the sad remnants of my social life, which has been recently dormant due to the trials and tribulations of year 11. First world problems. On a side note, I have been wearing my little rose gold rings to death. They are such a change from the large chunks of metal I usually wear. Anyway, if all goes to plan, I will soon be posting a lot more frequently. I hope everyone is well, have a lovely rest of the week xo

18 comments:

  1. aw that is such a pretty outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that skirt is so great! and just perfect on you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning, love this skirt. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog.

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! ;)


    "comment made by boy"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I want a skirt like that so badly but can't find one anywhere xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, gorgeous look! I really love your whole blog too :> I must come back soon, to see what you come up next ^^

    Thank you so much for leaving me a nice comment.
    Do stop by anytime again!

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    Join Birthday GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like a million bucks! I've always admired your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PERFECT SKIRT!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute skirt.. We love its metallic color!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so much love for this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit. Is that the Style Stalker skirt? Love!

    Christie

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a sequin skirt too! Great look!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful outfit!!! love the large tee with the chic skirt
    great combo
    s

    ReplyDelete