Sunday, March 25, 2012

(Zara top and leather pants, bag from Hong Kong, steve madden wedges)

Saturday: Coffee, homework in the sun, Picasso, dinner at mad pizza on crown st (the decor is so cosy, they have the best lasagne ever and crayons at each table to draw with!!!)

Had boots on in the morning, then changed and was able to stuff them into my bag - they are that worn out that I can basically scrunch them into a ball... My friend Laura looked like a very cool angsty teen in all black so I snapped some photos. On a side note, I spent so long growing my hair out but now I feel like chopping it off to shoulder length-ish, thoughts??

8 comments:

  1. i had hair to hips ( i just got a 20cm 'trim' though) and i wanted to ut it to my shoulders so much! but everyone kept saying that I would want t long for formal/graduation next year, and that i would never grow again by then, etc etc and talked me out of it. I still want to though, and I think you would look amazing either way! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair long! keep it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shooeeesssss! Your hair is incredible as is but I say DEFINITELY do the blunt crop, lara bingle style or like Sara's (harperandharley). Especially cause your hair is fairly straight right; would look super good on you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the Picasso museum over summer! - Love your blog i'm a new follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the above look - A shorter cut would look great on you, but do it in stages if you're unsure! A lovely blog!

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a real cool Blog!!!!
    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete