Monday, April 16, 2012

My favourite place in the world. I've finally got it to where I am happy with it, although I suspect in a month or two I will be hit by a sudden impulse for a change and be moving furniture at 3 in the morning...A bit over a year ago my room looked like this, but now I've really stripped it down and I feel like the vibe is much more relaxed and calming, expecially on days when my candles are lit with russh and a steaming cup of green tea by my side. If anyone has photos of their room, I'd love to see, or even just a link to a good interiors blog, for pictures to add to my ever growing room inspiration folder.

18 comments:

  1. Ahhh love your room so clean. Crushing on your collection of black boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get that chair? i love it!
    your room is so fresh and lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah can i please have your shoe collection?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love how clean and calm your room is, but it doesn't look empty or clinical at all. I wish I had carpet in my bedroom. Also, I'm very jealous with your RUSSH collection, I live in Europe and we can only buy the magazine 2-3 months after it's been released in Australia. Very depressing. If I knew you I would read all of your issues in your room haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with your room ! soo simple and unique :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Peep My Style is an amazing interiors blog, you should check it outtt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the light and airy organisation of your room. That ring hand/stand you have is amazing! I want one so bad. Anyway your blog is a delight xxx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen!!! These pictures are so so great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Words can't describe how amazing your room and everything in it is. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE! Where are your jeans from? X

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, this is brilliant! i attempted this months ago but ended up with everything all over my floor. how on earth do you manage to keep it clean? x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a lovely room, very cosy. You have a wonderful blog, i love the vibe and the structure.
    I'm following you now
    if you like mine, follow me too ;D
    Kiss
    Nores
    http://hennesalittlebirdtoldme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your room is so beautiful! i have recently just changed mine aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Helen! Your room is ever so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pics...and beautiful room!!!

    ReplyDelete