photos by me
- Must wear more comfortable shoes next year so that feet are not completely annihilated. Red, numb, blistered, sore - you name it, I've got it.
- Need to get my hands on one of the kahlo dresses. I've got my eyes on a white leather one with little collar. Never thought I would see the day when I was attracted to white leather but the girls at kahlo somehow did it perfectly.
- The amount of star-struck I was is probably extremely uncool. Had a nice view of Phil Oh and Susie Bubble sitting opposite me in the front row during the Innovators, where Akira gave a short speech, no.big.deal.
- Jenny Kee was the best thing ever.
- Still obsessing over anything metallic, like the gold skirt in photo 5 by Kristi Rose and the dress version, which is kind of great too. Also, this Michael Lo Sordo dress is taking up a lot of space in my brain.
- My final conclusion is that I am deeply saddened to return to the monotony of the normal life of a 16 year old, including great activities such as writing my history essay on the impact of World War I on Russia and avoiding confrontation with angry librarians chasing me up on books that were due in February. Oh the glamorous and enviable life of a teenager.