In the morning, I cleanse with Cetaphil. I wish someone had told me when I was 12 and got my first breakout that scrubbing my face with radio-active ultra strength blue cleanser was probably not the best thing. Since I've started using more gentle things on my skin it has improved a tonne. I'm trying to use more natural products, which Cetaphil definitely isn't, but all the same, its still gentle. It smells a lot like hairspray, which I actually love for some reason...After cleansing, I slap a bit of ye old Witch Hazel onto a cotton pad wipe that all over my face and then moisturise with an oil-free neutrogena moisturiser for sensitive skin. I'm looking into getting a better moisturiser though, maybe Aesop's mandarin one or the Grown facial moisturiser, but if anyone has any recommendations, drop me a comment!! At night, if I've worn make up that day I'll remove it with Bioderma Crealine, which my friend got when she was on exchange in France, so I'm not really sure what I'll do when I run out. At night, I cleanse with Aesop's Amazing Face cleanser and a few times a week I'll use the Palmer's clay mask. It sucks out impurities and oil and its only like $9 or something.
In terms of make up, I don't wear any during the week because it is forbidden at school. During the weekend, I wear random amounts of make up depending on my mood, but usually always mascara. The one I always use is the Maybelline Colossal Volum Express. It has to be the waterproof one so it holds curl. That, and the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, are my life saviours because I have stick straight and short lashes. Ok so I'm going to start listing things because the length of this post is getting out of hand. These are a few of my favourite things:
- Foundation: Revlon Colourstay (literally stays on my face for eternity and doesn't melt off no matter how many late night renditions of Fergalicious, with dance moves, are performed.)
- Blush: MAC Cremeblend blush in "Something Special"
- Bronzer: Nars Laguna ( I know, I know, everyone and their mum has this but it really does have the perfect amount of shimmer ie. not the huge chunks of glitter that almost all other bronzers contain. And its the perfect colour, not orange and not muddy dark brown)
- Eyeliner: any felt tip liquid liner, it has to be waterproof and it has to be the blackest of black, none of that brown bullshit
- Eye shadow: Nars duo in Portobello (perfectly matte and so pigmented like all the other Nars shadows)
- Lips: I hate gloss. If I've got stuff on my lips its either going to be a clear balm or matte lipstick.
- Highlighter: A shimmery Topshop schtick (similar to Nars the Multiple) called Cheeks in "Prism"
- Body: I just got a new shower gel from Original Source and it smells like mint choc icecream aklsgklawegk so good. And the Pink Grapefruit Body Shop Body butter. And the Honey I Washed the Kids soap from Lush. All make my nose very, very happy.