Sunday, June 17, 2012

pink bullets


 (Bassike Tank, Cheap Mondays, Topshop Heels, American Apparel Bralette)

 (The scene: 3 weeks ago - Something that I said would happen, happens)
Me: Hate to say it but...
J: You told me so?
Me: Exactly, I can't help al-
J: ways being right?
Me: ...Am I really that predictable?
J: Yes.


predictable. PREDICTABLE?!?!


Subconsciously I must have had that conversation in mind when I got dressed, because, yes ok fine I am in black and white, BUT, notice:
a) I am wearing pink
b) My hair is up
c) My toes are painted lilac and have glittery stars on them
See, completely, totally unpredictable-out-of-the-ordinary-whodofthunkit. I have actually been forming quite an attachment to obnoxious fuchsia over the past few months. All my life I have had such a violent aversion to pink, but now all of a sudden I've skipped the the half-arsed prim pastelly shit and gone for the blinding menace to the general public shade. But only in small doses. Baby steps, baby steps.

8 comments:

  1. love the bra! and true I hated pink too...still kinda avoid it at all costs but I can appreciate it sometimes...

    x Stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Topshop shoes, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so lovely!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible shoes, you look really lovely!

    Natasha xo
    http://thenightiswild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are amazing! your outfit is effortlessly amazing, as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look, as usual! love your shoes, I think i'm gonna buy them ahah xx

    ReplyDelete