Friday, July 6, 2012

new in

(Kookai faux fur gilet, Wrangler twiggys, Sportsgirl sunglasses and collar tips)

I feel like I haven't properly gone shopping in ages. Like as in a planned trip devoted to searching for new clothes. These holidays have basically consisted of random finds and purchasing things I had never intended to buy...Blame it on the fact that I'm a Sagittarius - "Notorious for your impulsive streak and being so worry free that you find yourself in sticky situations. Might even be borderline careless, but this is how free your spirit is. Often a big spender but you never seem to worry about the repercussions of your actions." Scarily accurate. 

13 comments:

  1. i love those collar tips! can you please post a picture of what they look like on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, hat is me. i was in nz this week, and on my last day i realised i hadn't bought anything.. so i spent $180 on a second hand rolling stones vest. it was a pretty stupid buy, but whatever, it's done now. i love your gilet, glad you finally found one! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff! the trousers have a perfect colour and love the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know how i have not been following you, followed. love the grey jeans. such a perfect faded shade of grey.
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool fur vest

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything in this post, I might have to get myself a pair of SG glasses or le specs as I can't seem to save up for the Karen Walker ones!

    http://vxdiary.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool pieces! just ordered similar glasses the other day : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the faux fur and sunnies. Perfect for winter!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh those collar tips!! I want them bad!
    love the fur too, perfect colour!

    x x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love the fur vest and collar tips!!

    http://anonymousfashionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete