- I need some kind of leopard footwear. Sandal, loafer, I don't mind. No to ballet flats though, I don't think i will ever recover from the gold glittery ones I wore everyday for the majority of my days as a misguided, Hilary-Duff-loving, Total-Girl-reading 11 year old. Although I do still have a soft spot for So Yesterday... The pair above are from Zara.
- Nars Semi-Matte Lipstick in Viridiana. I don't know why I have been putting this off for so long. Every time I'm in Mecca I pick it up, gaze at it wistfully, and proceed to put it down and tell myself I don't need it. But I actually really do.
- Eberjey does really nice bralettes, which would be a nice addition to my never ending quest for flimsy pointless undergarments.
- Sigma brushes, specifically these: (F35, F84, F40, E30)
- Macbook Pro to get me through my upcoming last year of highschool (!!!) and for posting on here for y'all
- Big, black, sturdy...tote. This one from Alex Wang would be ideal.
- I NEED A RING THAT IS TWO RINGS JOINED BY A CHAIN BUT I CAN'T FIND ONE ANYWHERE
- A new wallet
- Diptyque candles
- Snakeskin pants like these ones from Sass and Bide a few seasons ago I believe.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Sunday, August 26, 2012
ph. by me
(Blame the overuse of parentheses on exam induced insanity)