Sunday, August 26, 2012

daydreaming




ph. by me

...of New York last June/July. My exams start tomorrow (kill me now) and as obligatory procrastination, I have been going through old photos. Right now, I would much rather be eating that cheesecake from Magnolia (not going to lie, thinking about it is making me salivate) or having a dance with the naked cowboy. On the bright side, Sydney is finally getting warmer (cravings for the beach are at an all time high) and after my exams I have formals and fun things like that. That is, if I make it through the next two weeks. 

(Blame the overuse of parentheses on exam induced insanity)

4 comments:

  1. these photos are lovely, i love nyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ironic becuase i'm from new york and here we all crave the breezy autumn weather. but when you do visit the next time you must make you way over to le lauduree for macarons, sprinkles and crumbs for tasty treats, alexander wang for alexander wang (plus hammock), and the new acne store on greene street. i love your aesthetics, and best of luck on finals! alicia (therawbook.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely see you update your blog but when you do, it amuses me. Good luck with your exams

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO GREAT PHOTOS.THE FIRST IS MAGICALLY.LOVE NYC XXX

    ReplyDelete