Sunday, October 21, 2012

topshop


 1. Bonds-mens-tshirt-meets-scissors, Hunt No More skirt, One Teaspoon bra, Sportsgirl rings, Topshop heels (not pictured)
2. One of my purchases
3. Items that didn't quite make the cut

Finally checked out the new Topshop in the city. It was a welcome break from the monotony of my new routine of studying with occasional frequent trips to the kitchen. Picked up a pair of leather pants, some jewellery, makeup and, to top it all off, a pair of socks from Topman with, wait for it, fried egg print. Yes that's right. Probably tops my list of "Things I Never Knew I Needed In My Life Until I Saw Them", along with Cadbury Marvellous Creations (of the Jelly, Popping Candy and Beanies variety), which I have been addicted to as of late. Unfortunately the galaxy leggings were left in the store, but I will probably see them again soon on the bottom half of a fashion forward twelve year old. The mere prospect fills my weak heart with fear. 

6 comments: