Saturday, December 22, 2012
When you read this, I will probably be in Hong Kong ransacking the nearest store's Christmas sales. But before that, there is that one pesky detail of getting there. So here are a few things that will get me through my 9 hour flight.
1. Leopard Scarf from Hong Kong
3. Sportsgirl Sunglasses
4. Armani Wallet
5. On the Road Jack Kerouac
6. Diary from Typo
7. (Shattered) i-Touch - I need my music separate to phone because the battery life on my phone is so terrible...
8. CK One Travel Spray Thing, Burt's Bees Lipbalm, Soap and Glory body butter and hand cream, Grown facial moisturiser, Caudalie Beauty Elixir
What do you guys consider your flight essentials?
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
(Topshop top, Diva Necklace, suede shorts from random shop in nyc)
Had a relaxing day and followed by dinner on my birthday. Everyone within a 5km radius of me has taken it upon themselves to address me by my name plus the extra 10 h's as of late. Which was amusing for about the first two minutes (srsly cut it out guys, Cindy, that means you). Celebrating the end of the world tomorrow night before flying out the day after for a white christmas. Will keep you all updated, and wishing everyone a lovely holiday season.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Birthday presents from my beautiful best friends - a tigerlily bikini I had had my eyes on for a few months (the tassles get me every time) and the diptyque figuier candle. Four days until the actual 17th anniversary of my emergence into the world. Have just been spending my time sleeping in, reading, eating good food and hanging out with the important people in my life. Outfit posts to come, soon.
Monday, December 10, 2012
By popular demand, selling clothes/bags/hats/jewellery/sunglasses/shoes with my partner in crime, Laura, and my other amigo, Lauren. There will be tonnes of cool shit, from sass and bide to bassike to sweet, sweet vintage. If you live in Sydney, definitely come say hi and check out the stuff. Hope to see you all there!!
Friday, December 7, 2012
(Friend of Mine Dress, Diva Necklace)
I vaguely rediscovered life away from the internet these past few weeks (exams, friends, family) but that quickly got boring and now I'm back in cyberworld. It worries me as I am not sure how serious the previous sentence is. But anyway, in summary:
- Am now on summer break for 2 months (woo!)
- Summer means watermelon and sunshine and the ocean and long lazy days
- Had a little birthday celebration (above photo) but my real birthday is in two weeks, turning 17 on the 17th
- Christmas is just around the corner
- Have a really long backlog of photos to post so keep checking
Hope everyone is having an amazing start of my favourite season of the year.