Friday, December 7, 2012

almost 17

(Friend of Mine Dress, Diva Necklace)

I vaguely rediscovered life away from the internet these past few weeks (exams, friends, family) but that quickly got boring and now I'm back in cyberworld. It worries me as I am not sure how serious the previous sentence is. But anyway, in summary:


  • Am now on summer break for 2 months (woo!)
  • Summer means watermelon and sunshine and the ocean and long lazy days 
  • Had a little birthday celebration (above photo) but my real birthday is in two weeks, turning 17 on the 17th
  • Christmas is just around the corner 
  • Have a really long backlog of photos to post so keep checking
Hope everyone is having an amazing start of my favourite season of the year. 


2 comments:

  1. wait til you turn 18 then the real fun starts haha!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm turning 17 in a week! I'm on a 2 month holiday too, what are some things you suggest doing?
    http://sparkadalia.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete