Saturday, December 22, 2012

on the road


When you read this, I will probably be in Hong Kong ransacking the nearest store's Christmas sales. But before that, there is that one pesky detail of getting there. So here are a few things that will get me through my 9 hour flight. 

1. Leopard Scarf from Hong Kong
2. i-Phone
3. Sportsgirl Sunglasses
4. Armani Wallet
5. On the Road Jack Kerouac
6. Diary from Typo
7. (Shattered) i-Touch - I need my music separate to phone because the battery life on my phone is so terrible...
8. CK One Travel Spray Thing, Burt's Bees Lipbalm, Soap and Glory body butter and hand cream, Grown facial moisturiser, Caudalie Beauty Elixir

What do you guys consider your flight essentials? 

8 comments:

  1. Where is your bag from?? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my flight essentials include my ipod, camera and a magazine :) have an awesome time in hong kong! I look forward to seeing the photos :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. have an amazing time in Hong Kong! On the Road is an amazing novel, written like poetry : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM LOVING THIS POST ! :) Great Stuff. I am so following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join. Thanks for your time. God Bless and Keep Posting :) !

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  5. My flight essentials would be my iPhone and Lucas Pawpaw :) I love your bag by the way!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im in love with your blog! I can't believe you are 16. You look older... Yours room is gorgeous! Cheers from... Poland! :)))

    ReplyDelete