I kind of forgot how much I love Lulu Chang.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
(Old top, Zara jeans, Topshop heels)
Outfit posts have been few and far between but my new years resolution is to do more of them and hopefully this will be possible with the assistance of my um, new photographer. For now, you will find me slaving away at my desk due to my all too recent realisation that school is starting very, very soon.
Monday, January 21, 2013
- The most mind-blowing Peking duck
- Ice-skating on the frozen lake
- My unfortunate discovery that drinking two bottles of juice prior to a four-hour train ride sans bathroom is never a viable option.
- Taking photos of young children playing in the snow was fun until it attracted the angry glare of their parents.
- The most bitterly cold day of our trip. It was -18 at the point of taking this photo but later in the day it got to -22. This was not acceptable weather for a Sydney-sider who's idea of winter is jeans and a hot chocolate. I swear that justifies the puffy coat. Almost.
- Sunset cab ride in Hong Kong, where I bumped into Kenza on the street and fought a middle age lady for the last pair of shoes in my size.
- Self-explanatory mandatory (dirty) snow shot.