Saturday, October 26, 2013

NOVEMBER

NOVEMBER


Minimale animale / Rag & Bone blue jeans, $330 / Helmut by Helmut Lang black skirt / Topshop cami / Black bra / NIKE yoga activewear / Le Regine Bralette / Yves Saint Laurent black sandals / Clare Vivier leopard print purse, $235 / Benefit makeup / Byredo fragrance, $195 / Aesop skincare, $53 / Essie nail polish / Ceramic Skull Planter / sandals - Sambag, $170

Received a lot of requests for a summer wishlist and for some reason this compilation is somewhat lacking true summer vibes(perhaps because my exams are still going and I have not felt the warm caresses of sunshine for, like, two months.)But until December hits and salt and sand start taking over my bag/shoes/hair/clothes, enjoy my semi-warmer weather wants (with a few fantasy items - celine and ysl I'm lookin at you). I'll be back before you know it, with quality posts in tow(3 days to go!!!). 

6 comments: